Arbitrage calculator - calculates stakes and profit for arbitrage betting
This arb calculator allows you to add up to 6 selections
How to use the arb calculator:
- Enter the odds for the sports arbitrage opportunity. You may use decimal or fractional odds. (You do not need to enter both!)
- Enter the total amount that you wish to stake on the arb in the "Total Stake" box.
- Click the button marked "Calculate Stakes".
- You will then see how much to stake on each selection, the profitability of the arb (expressed as a %), your actual profit (expressed in ?), and the total return.
- If you enter fractional odds, the corresponding decimal odds will be displayed in the decimal odds box.
- If you enter fractional odds but then wish to change the details, please edit (or remove) the fractional odds because if both sets of odds are present, the fractional odds prevail.