New customers at digibet.com get a 100% betting bonus, up to a maximum of 20 Euro
All new customers registered as of 03.08.2011, until further notice from digibet.com, are eligible for a 100% betting bonus, up to a maximum of 20 Euro. In order to get the full 20 Euro sign-up bonus, a minimum deposit of 20 Euros is required. Funds cannot be withdrawn from the betting account until the deposit has been wagered at least once and the credited bonus amount has been wagered at least 5x1
Terms and conditions for the digibet Welcome-Bonus
II. Turnover conditions
The customer of digibet Ltd receives a fictitious bonus; no real money is credited to his/her account. The bonus funds cannot be claimed or withdrawn as actual currency. Winnings, which were accumulated with the help of the bonus funds, can only be paid out if the following conditions have been met:
The customer has to wager the actual deposit at least once and the bonus funds at least 5x1 (partial amount also possible) on one or more sports or horse bets at digibet.com with minimum odds of 1.50.
Any funds derived from bets made with deposit and bonus money can only be withdrawn if and when all of the bonus requirements have been fulfilled completely.
III. Further conditions
1. The 100% bonus up to 20 Euro applies only to customers living and residing in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg. Depending on the current abode of residence at the time of registration, certain offers can either be the same or deviate from the standard offers. The customer can see the available bonus offers on the registration page at the time of registering and must confirm to have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
2. The bonus is granted to new customers who deposit a minimum of 5 Euro. Deposits less than 5 Euro, will not qualify for the offer.
3. The 100% bonus up to 20 Euro, will only be granted once per household, player, account, payment details or shared computer IP address.
4. In the case of already registered users, re-registering at digibet.com or multiple registrations are created; digibet reserves the right to cancel any bonus' granted and any profits resulting from said bonus'.
If digibet has reason to believe that a client registered more than one account, digibet may close those accounts and all bonus’ credited will be voided. Bonus promotions are available once to any person. digibet reserves the right to cancel any bonus promotion in the event of a client in breach or non-compliance with the promotion and/or standard terms.
5. If a customer attempts to supply falsified data, the corresponding betting accounts will be blocked. This applies especially to anyone attempting to abuse the bonus offer(s). Under no circumstances there is any entitlement to a bonus.
6. Risk-free betting (e.g. on 1 and 2 within a 2-way-bet) does not count towards the turnover requirements.
7. The “100% Bonus up to a maximum of 20 Euro” is valid until further notice for new customers who have made their first deposit as of 08.03.2010 00:00am.
8. digibet reserves the right to change or cancel the bonus offer without any prior notice.
9. Should the bonus not be claimed within three months of first registering the account, then it will be cancelled without further notice and removed from the account.
IV. Bonus offer FAQ
When you apply as a new customer, how is the bonus claimed?
New customers, are all customers that have signed up after 03.08.2011 00:00am. All other players who have previously registered at digibet.com are considered existing customers and will not be valid for the sign-up bonus.
How will the bonus funds be credited in my account?
After making the initial deposit, the bonus will be credited to the account automatically. Under the menu option “My account / Statement”, you can view all entries and bookings.
What should I do if I do not wish to receive the sign-up bonus?
In addition, all general betting rules and terms and conditions for digibet Ltd. applies.
1 The number of roll-overs required to pay out the winnings and welcome bonus, varies depending on location and the current offer. At the time of registration, the customer can see all valid and available offers on the registration page and must separately confirm to have read and understood these conditions.