Betfair - 100% up to €30
Click here to open your account (takes less than 3 mins) using promotion codeAFF025.
Make a deposit into your account and place your bet
If your first matched bet loses, we'll credit your account with the value of your stake (up to £25) within 48 hrs.*
Betfair - Standard Terms Applicable to Promotions
Betfair’s standard terms and conditions apply to all Betfair promotions, competitions and events. In the event of any discrepancy or conflict between the standard terms and any specific terms relating to a particular promotion, competition, tournament or event then the Specific Terms shall prevail.
1. This promotion is only valid to new Betfair customers upon registration.
2. To be eligible for the free bet, you must enter the promotion code detailed when registering with Betfair.
3. Only matched† bets on the Exchange or Multiples bets will qualify for this promotion.
4. Qualifying bets must be placed within 21 days of registering your new Betfair account.
5. Only your first bet placed during the promotion period is eligible for this offer. This bet must also be the first settled bet on your account to qualify for the free bet.
6. If the result of your first bet is a loss, your Betfair account will be credited with the free bet up to a value of £25 / €30 within 48 hours of the bet being settled. In the event the first qualifying bet wins there will be no credit to your account.
7. Unmatched or voided bets will not count towards this promotion.
"settled" means a bet that has been fully accepted by Betfair in a market that has been settled on a result with all due winnings paid out.
† 'Matched' means offered and accepted on a market of the www.betfair.com website and refers to backers' stake or the liability of a lay bet.
*Your risk is the total liability / money you can lose on a bet. For a back bet this is the amount of your stake. If you are placing lay bet it is your liability on the lay bet. For example if you place a lay bet of £10 at odds of 1.5, your total liability on that bet is £5.
1. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet, participate in promotions, and/or take part in competitions. Underage entries will be void.
2. None of the employees, nor any family members of employees, of Betfair and its affiliate companies their agents or those of their respective group companies may take part in (1) prize draw promotions or (2) competitions that involve any element of judgment by or on behalf of Betfair.
3. For competitions, only one entry may be made per person. For promotions, they are only available once to any person. Betfair may determine at its sole discretion whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate. Where multiple entries/accounts have been used Betfair reserves the right to cancel these entries/terminate these accounts and withhold any promotional benefits.
4. By entering you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions any specific terms and conditions relating to the relevant promotion, competition or event and any applicable instructions.
5. Fraudulent, multiple or incorrectly completed entries will not be accepted, neither will entries made in breach or non-compliance with these terms and conditions. No liability is accepted for entries that are not received for any reason by Betfair.
6. Betfair reserves the right to exclude any entrant from competitions, promotions, events and from use of the Betfair website if Betfair believes that an entrant has tried to enter by using more than one user name or is otherwise engaging in any fraudulent or illegal activity (including participation that would be in breach of the law in your local jurisdiction), whether or not that entrant would or might have won any prize but for such activity.
7. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable other than in the sole discretion of Betfair.
8. By entering any competition, in the event that you are the winner you agree to reasonable use of your name and image on the websites and in promotional materials produced by or on behalf of Betfair.
9. You hereby assign any and all copyright or other intellectual property rights in your entry to Betfair for Betfair's unrestricted usage and agree to do all such acts and/or execute or procure the execution of all such documents in a form reasonably satisfactory to Betfair to confirm Betfair's full ownership of such rights.
10. Betfair in its sole discretion reserves the right to withdraw or vary the terms of competitions and promotions and/or any offer made in connection with them in order to comply with the decision of any relevant judicial or regulatory body and shall not be held liable to any entrant for so doing.
11. The decision of Betfair in respect of any matter concerning or related to competitions and promotions is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Betfair reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
13. Unless otherwise specified in writing, in the event that you are required to travel to take part in any event, you are responsible for making all your own arrangements (including insurance).
14. Betfair reserves the right to amend any tournament rules or these Terms and Conditions at any time.
15. Betfair accepts no responsibility whatsoever for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during any of these promotions.
16. Betfair and its affiliates and subsidiaries, or any of their employees, officers or directors shall not be liable for any damages howsoever arising as a result of a participant's or winner's participation in an event or any such modification, alteration, discontinuance or termination of any tournament, and any such liability shall be borne solely and exclusively by the participant or winner, as the case may be.
17. If you use Moneybookers to fund your account you will not be eligible for any free bet or matched bet promotion.
18. For all promotions, users from the Far east must be KYC'd before they are eligible for promotion.
19. You agree that these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
20. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and no rights or benefits expressly or impliedly conferred by it shall be enforceable under that Act against the parties to it by any other person.
21. Any use of the registered trade mark BETFAIR® and/or the BETFAIR LOGO is with the consent of the trade mark owner The Sporting Exchange Limited.
22. The promoter in respect of any prize draws, competitions and promotions is Betfair Limited a UK registered company with its registered office at Winslow Road, Hammersmith Embankment, London W6 9HP.
BETFAIR™ and the BETFAIR LOGO are trade marks of The Sporting Exchange Limited.